The Last Sleeping Bag.
The Tact Bivvy is the industry’s leading emergency sleeping bag.
Fits in the palm of your hand but unfolds to 7 feet long. Prevents hypothermia by reflecting 90% of your body heat. Tens of thousands have been sold with 5 star customer ratings.
The TACT Bivvy space-age fabric reflects 90% of your body heat back to you. Once you’re inside the TACT Bivvy, you’re instantly wrapped in a cocoon of warmth.
This means when you use the TACT Bivvy in situations where the temperature has plunged to dangerously low levels you’re still warm and protected.
It only weighs 6.2 ounces! You can take the TACT Bivvy with you absolutely anywhere and you’ll never have to worry about its size or weight causing problems.
One Of The Most Advanced Survival Tools On The Planet
- Super Durable
- The TACT Bivvy 2.0’s heat reflecting Mylar is coated with a special material called Heatsheets. This material is stretchy, tear-resistant, and made to last. You can use it over and over again and it’ll be there for you when you need it.
- Waterproof & Windproof
- The TACT Bivvy 2.0 keeps rain and wind out, effectively protecting you from the elements. And unlike other emergency sleeping bags it also features completely taped seams which creates an impenetrable barrier between you and what could kill you.
- Super Lightweight & Compact
- For survival, lighter is better. Weighing only 6.2 ounces and fitting in the palm of your hand it’ll literally never weigh you down.
- Ultra Warm
- Because it reflects 90% of your body’s heat back to you it will absolutely keep you warm in brutal cold. Plus you can slide it inside a sleeping bag and raise the bag’s temperature rating by 20 degrees!
- Super Easy to Use
- Emergency situations are no time to deal with complicated survival tools. And even though the Bivvy is light and compact, at 7 feet long and 3 feet wide it’s super easy to get in and out of which makes it perfect for survival situations.