Following you'll find a list containing the most critical survival gear - when combined - suitable for any type of crisis situation.
These preparedness toolsets are all thoroughly vetted and combat tested, and are actively used by top survival experts worldwide.
Bug Out Bag
- Military Backpack
- Made of water-resistant 600D oxford fabric and designed for maximum storage space, features numerous detachable modular compartments and pockets.
- Tactical Backpack
- Made of dacron and oxford cloth, wear-resisting, dust-proof, water-proof & breathable, features multiple built-in tech interfaces.
- Survival Neck Knife
- MultiTool knife with built-in compass, sharpening stone, firestarter and signaling mirror
- Tactical Pen Knife
- Deadly razor sharp 007 knife hidden in a fully functioning pen (banned in 2 States)
- Instablade Knife
- Ultra slim credit card-sized tactical knife with surgical steel blade and built-in safety sheath
- Pocket Light
- MultiTool solar light with 4 survival tools
- HyBeam Micro
- An indestructible aircraft aluminum YAG bulb with 30,000 hours of guaranteed operation
- An extendable baton flashlight that's brutally effective in a fight. Heavy. Solid. K.O.
- Q5 TacLite
- Tactical flashlight, aircraft grade aluminum, freeze and rust proof
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Chemical free filter that removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne parasites
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns, ultralight, BPA-free
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Made from a lightweight reflective material, retains as much as 90% of your body heat
- TACT Bivvy
- Much more than your average, run-of-the-mill sleeping bag
While everything is optional, depending on your specific needs, requirements, situation and any pre-existing setup, it is recommended to stick with this list at the bare minimum.
For any specific questions, please feel free to contact us, thank you.